End of Year Prayer Meeting: December 29, 2016
Ashley Baer will be hosting an end-of-year prayer meeting at her home on Thursday, December 29, 2016. This will be a time to reflect on Gods goodness in 2016, and to pray for our church, neighborhood, and world for 2017. Here is the information:
- Where: Ashley’s house—information will be sent out in a congregation email, but if you have questions email office [at] harvestpca [dot] org to get details
- When: Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 6:30pm
- What: Prayer meeting with some soup to eat together
- Parking: Off-street parking available across the street in a church parking lot
- Children: No child care, but children could play in another room
This should be a wonderful time to gather in prayer as a church family!